Your health is our priority
the health of our guests and employees is our highest priority. For this reason, we decided to take various safety and hygiene measures to protect you without without disturbing your holiday experience. Fortunately, we are in a unique position. The paradise Gitschberg-Jochtal with its picturesque alpine pastures and meadows is in the immediate vicinity and the legendary Dolomites are also easy to reach.
If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact us by mail or phone!
We are looking forward to meet you!
Your family Leitner with team
Covid-19 hygiene measures
- Free nostril swab tests are available directly at the hotel.
- As a little welcome present you will receive a personal hand disinfection gel to take away.
- Sufficient hand disinfection dispensers are distributed throughout the hotel.
- Careful cleaning or disinfection of all rooms as well as outdoor areas at regular intervals (special focus on critical points such as handrails, door handles, work surfaces, elevators, playrooms, toilets, etc.).
- All employees wear a mouth and nose protection mask.
- Restaurant: we will gladly assign you a table reserved for you for the entire duration of your stay. There are disinfectant dispensers at the beginning of the buffet. At the buffet the guests are required to wear a mouth-nose-mask and to disinfect their hands. The kitchen and buffet as well as the corresponding utensils are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- The tables in the restaurant and in the bar are arranged in such a way that the safety distances are observed
- Room cleaning is carried out according to a strictly prescribed protocol. The cleaning staff must wear protective masks and gloves during the entire room cleaning process.
- The hygiene and safety measures are regularly adapted to the latest legal requirements.
Travel cancellation insurance
We recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance, which will protect you against cancellation charges in the following situations, among others:
- Covid 19 disease (even if the test result is positive without symptoms)
- Fever and suspected corona (even if a later test result is negative)
- Covid 19 disease of a person living in the same household
- Illness of a close relative who urgently needs your presence at home.
Here you can take out the travel insurance. Attention: The insurance must be taken out on the day of the reservation!