Covid-19 hygiene measures
- As a little welcome present you will receive a personal hand disinfection gel to take away.
- Sufficient hand disinfection dispensers are distributed throughout the hotel.
- Careful cleaning or disinfection of all rooms as well as outdoor areas at regular intervals (special focus on critical points such as handrails, door handles, work surfaces, elevators, playrooms, toilets, etc.).
- All employees wear a mouth and nose protection mask.
- Restaurant: we will gladly assign you a table reserved for you for the entire duration of your stay. There are disinfectant dispensers at the beginning of the buffet. At the buffet the guests are required to wear a mouth-nose-mask and to disinfect their hands. The kitchen and buffet as well as the corresponding utensils are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- The tables in the restaurant and in the bar are arranged in such a way that the safety distances are observed
- Room cleaning is carried out according to a strictly prescribed protocol. The cleaning staff must wear protective masks and gloves during the entire room cleaning process.
- The hygiene and safety measures are regularly adapted to the latest legal requirements.
Cancellation due to Covid-19
The following extraordinary cancellation conditions apply if the trip cannot be started or has to be terminated early for reasons related to Covid-19.
- Border closure of Italy or/and the country of origin: The deposit, or in the case of early termination of the trip, the remaining value, will be refunded at any time.
- The country of origin issues a travel warning for Italy. Returning travellers must take a home quarantine or show a negative Covid 19 test result. The deposit or the remaining value in case of early departure will be refunded at any time.
For all other cases, our adapted cancellation conditions will be applied.
TIP: We recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance, which will protect you against cancellation charges in the following situations, among others:
- Covid 19 disease (even if the test result is positive without symptoms)
- Fever and suspected corona (even if a later test result is negative)
- Covid 19 disease of a person living in the same household
- Illness of a close relative who urgently needs your presence at home.
Current information on the general Corona situation in South Tyrol as well as corresponding safety and behavioural measures can be found here.