All the advantages of the Almencard in detail.
- Free travel on all public transport in South Tyrol, including regional trains, buses, the Renon, San Genesio, Meltina and Verano cable cars, the Renon train, the Mendola funicular and the PostBus Switzerland to Müstair in Switzerland.
- Free use of the Rio di Pusteria-Maranza cable car throughout the summer. In addition, the Gitschberg-Nesselbahn and Jochtal cable cars are also free from 13 May to 7 July 2023 and from 18 September to 4 November 2023*
- Free admission to over 90 selected museums and exhibitions in South Tyrol.
- Participation in the rich weekly programme
*In the pay period (08.07-17.09.2023) you can purchase the following multi-day tickets at a discounted price. We will be happy to procure them for you (booking prior to arrival recommended):
- 2 in 3 consecutive days at € 40 per person;
- 4 in 7 consecutive days at € 50 per person;
- 7 in 7 consecutive days at € 70 per person.
There are reduced rates for the over-65s and children up to 15 years of age.